Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Covers by Paramore and Zara Larsson of Drake on BBC Radio One

BBC Radio One makes its famous guests try great covers of famous songs. To prove this extent, you can enjoy two covers of Drake on this posts. To start with, discover Zara Larsson rendering a great version of Too Good

ZARA LARSSON TOO GOOD DRAKE

Covers BBC Radio One
BBC RADIO ONE DRAKE

Likewise, leader of band Paramore, Hayley Williams, could have even improved the original song of Drake Passionfruit. Take a look.

PARAMORE DRAKE PASSIONFRUIT

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, and last night I think I lost my patience
    Last night I got high as the expectations
    Last night, I came to a realization
    And I hope you can take it
    I hope you can take it
    I'm too good to you
    I'm way too good to you
    You take my love for granted
    I just don't understand it
    No, I'm too good to you
    I'm way too good to you

    ReplyDelete